Media - 10 questions

1) Why did you choose A-level media?

I chose A-level media because I think it’s a different way of thinking compared to other subjects and I’m keen on discovering new things through this course. I think that the process of choosing A-levels is interesting because I wanted to combine subjects that i’m familiar with, with something somewhat foreign to me that might pique my interest. I think that’s quite fun!

2) Did you take GSCE Media Studies (either here or at Greenford or at a different school)?

No, I did not.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A-level Media?

An A*, I believe if I strive to get an A*, that’s the maximum grade I can achieve and an A is the minimum.

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A-levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

I hope to go university and study either Law or Architecture.

6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2024 has been and why? 
 
I think it might Rihanna’s potential comeback after an 8 year hiatus, as she is currently ‘in talks’ for a huge world tour in 2025 and release of new music.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

Mostly TikTok, and sometimes Google.

8) What was the last film you watched?

That’s my boy.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?

Brooklyn 99.

10) How many hours a day do you spend online on an average day? Is this too little, too much, or about right? Why?

My average is 7 hours a day. Considering I wake up earlier than usual to commute to school, I use my phone to pass the time going to school and back. I think it is just about right.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Consumption Audit